ImageWare Systems Recognized in 7 Gartner Reports in 2018
ImageWare Systems, a leading developer of mobile and cloud-based identity management solutions providing end-to-end digital identity proofing, authentication and management solutions both as a cloud-based SaaS and for on-premises deployments, was recognized in seven Gartner reports in 2018, including references as a vendor for biometric authentication within five of the analyst firm’s Hype Cycle Reports.
Built upon highly patented biometric capabilities, the ImageWare Digital Identity Platform is a seamlessly integrated suite of products that provides the broadest set of biometric authentication factors combined with the most robust identity proofing capabilities.
Continued data breaches related to passwords and two-factor authentication (2FA) make it clear that IT Security Executives need to think differently about information security. Phishing as a service, and intercepted SMS communications, are just a few examples that show the inherent security issues with today’s passwords and 2FA solutions.
Leading companies have begun to realize that they can no longer rely on basic 2FA measures. No matter where a company is on its identity authentication journey, ImageWare’s Digital Identity Platform allows organizations to easily integrate the desired level of identity proofing and authentication to their existing ecosystems.
As more businesses look to replace their current mix of passwords and two-factor authentication (2FA) solutions with biometrics, Gartner named ImageWare Systems as a sample vendor in the following reports:
- Market Guide for User Authentication – November 2018
- Technology Insight for Biometric Authentication – November 2018
- Hype Cycle for Identity and Access Management Technologies – July 2018
- Hype Cycle for Human-Machine Interface – July 2018
- Hype Cycle for Mobile, Endpoint and Enterprise Wearable Computing – July 2018
- Hype Cycle for IT in GCC – July 2018
- Hype Cycle for Frontline Worker Technologies – November 2018
To learn more about ImageWare’s Digital Identity Platform, click here.